Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Can i Take MCAD Exam?

Can i Take MCAD Exam?

=Zero@HongKong=

I have 1 years experience in Visual Basic 6
and 6 month in VB.NET & ASP.NET.
And i have wrote some OLDDB ,Access and MSSQL Apps.
but i have not any XML experience .
so ,what must i study if i want to go for MCAD?
XML? ADO.NET?
And i know microsoft MCP have a new road , is it a good time for Exam?
i have passed MCDST before, just want get a higher level Cert.

Joseph Bittman MCSD

October 7, 2005

My opinion is you should take the 70-305 & 70-306 exams. Before you take
70-310, you will *need* to learn XML and study for the other exam objectives
listed at: microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-310.asp... You should definitely
know ADO.Net before you take any of the exams though. I'm not sure if you
meant you do know ADO.Net? I don't believe the new MCP exams coming out
should delay you becoming an MCP. Hope this helps and ask more questions
if you have any!

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer