Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Which certification is the best choice for a tester?

Which certification is the best choice for a tester?

vall251980

Hi Everyone,

>From past few months i am reading all ur mails.I have 2+ yrs of exp in

S/W testing at present i am into Microsoft project.
I had a doubt which cert. will suit me for my further career.
and to go for MCAD i am not having developmant exp.
can any body tell me which cert,. i can takeup.

Thanks & regards,
Valli

EggHead

I think MCAD --> MCSD w/70-301 as your option is a good choice. I believe
s/w tester should be able to develop good test application.
Egghead

"vall251980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi Everyone,
>
>>From past few months i am reading all ur mails.I have 2+ yrs of exp in

> S/W testing at present i am into Microsoft project.
> I had a doubt which cert. will suit me for my further career.
> and to go for MCAD i am not having developmant exp.
> can any body tell me which cert,. i can takeup.
>
> Thanks & regards,
> Valli

MatrixVic

I agree that MCAD would be a good choice. To effectively test you
should understand the underlying technology. In fact, there may be
cases where a test harness may need to be written just to effectively
test a component. I'm not sure what level of testing you're involved
with - but you'll be a better tester with a understanding of the
technology used. It will also help with designing test cases.

If you're looking for a Testing Certification you can check out this
link for some information.

http://certification.about.com/od/ce...sting_cert.htm

Regards,

Vic