Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD is fast?

MCAD is fast?

Karol Deland

How long is it to complete the certification?
May you tell me your experience please?

Karol Deland

Zeca

70-316 - 2 months
70-315 - 1 mont
70-320 - 2 months

4 h study /day
Que books (from amazon) + Ms Press books (e-books- come with visual studio)

"Karol Deland" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How long is it to complete the certification?
> May you tell me your experience please?
>
> Karol Deland

=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB

i think it base on the person have how many experience in VB/ASP/C#.
If it is have none of above, the time cannot count in month......
i perfer don't use braindump

Zeca

he is asking for personal experience, thats mine.

"=-Zero@HK-=ASP.Net / VB" <NoSpamPls> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> i think it base on the person have how many experience in VB/ASP/C#.
> If it is have none of above, the time cannot count in month......
> i perfer don't use braindump

vataga

Hi Karol. I completed the MCAD certification for 3 month. I have more than 2
years experience with .NET and C#, but a lot of things that were in exams I
never used at work so I spent additional time for preparetion. I studied 5-6
days a week.

Good luck to you in exams.

MCAD finally! Selling my books now. =?Utf-8?B?PVdlcmVXb2xmPQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-21-2004 09:35 AM
MCAD electives Rob Microsoft Certification 0 09-04-2003 02:07 AM
MCSD/MCAD Amit Microsoft Certification 2 08-29-2003 06:33 AM
Re: MCAD exams Tom Helms [MSFT] Microsoft Certification 1 08-19-2003 02:33 PM
MCSD/MCAD Self Paced Training kit - Please help Josko Petric ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments