Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Help cisco certificate

Help cisco certificate

PETERPAUL

Hello Friends,
I am not sure wether this question fit in well for this group.
I want to study for cisco certificate exam (CCNA)
I need some information on how to go about this please

Paul Robson

PETERPAUL wrote:
> Hello Friends,
> I am not sure wether this question fit in well for this group.
> I want to study for cisco certificate exam (CCNA)
> I need some information on how to go about this please

Wrong group ; I think there is a Cisco group but I'd google for it