Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > VB.NET/ MCAD/ CAREER POSITION/ IN

VB.NET/ MCAD/ CAREER POSITION/ IN

TOM GUGGER

AIM EXECUTIVE

This is an excellent position with a solid growing company in the Auburn,
IN

area. (Near FT Wayne) They are in the electronics business. This is a perm
position

with full benefits, it is not a junior position. This is a beautiful low
cost, low crime

area.

VB.NET ERP PROGRAMMER/ANALYST/ CAREER POSITION/ IN

The ERP Programmer/Analyst will report to Director of Information Systems.
Responsibilities will include maintaining, upgrading, and enhancing the
existing Visual Manufacturing ERP and financial systems in a distribution
environment. Additionally, this position will serve as backup for other
departmental functions, act as on-call resource as required, and perform
related duties and tasks as directed by management. A

security background check will be performed prior to employment.
The desired qualifications for the successful candidate will include a
minimum 4 year computer-related degree with a minimum 3 years experience
supporting an ERP, ideally Infor Visual Manufacturing/Enterprise.

Experience supporting an ERP with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and SQL is
required. Microsoft MCAD certification is a plus. This senior-level
technical position requires hands-on experience maintaining, implementing
and modifying ERP systems. Excellent communication skills are essential and
the ability to interface with colleagues at all levels is required. Oracle
database experience a plus. The company is located in a low cost area.

If interested and qualified, answer the questions at the bottom of the
page. Email answers

WITH a resume to:(E-Mail Removed).

1.. VB.NET exp---------------------------yrs
2.. ERP exp -------------------------------yrs
3.. MCAD ----------------------------------
4.. Oracle experience ---------------------yrs
5.. Visual Manufacturing software exp -----yrs
6.. Citizenship Status ---------------------
7.. Salary Requirement -------------------K + benefits

Saga

Congratulations!

By not munging the email you provided, you will now get more spam than
resumes!

Saga

news:4329b101$(E-Mail Removed)...