Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Regading to MCSD.Net Exam 70315

Regading to MCSD.Net Exam 70315

kkm

Hello,
I have recently cleared 70306 and now I am planning to appeared in
70315, I want know that, whether it is a good combination from the MCSD
perspective or not.
Thanks with regards,
Kapil...

David

I'm fairly sure that 70-315 is the same as 70-316 except for language syntax
in the code questions, that is why they prevent you from taking both of the
together and having it count.

Just stick with 70-316, in my humble opinion.

"kkm" wrote:

> Hello,
> I have recently cleared 70306 and now I am planning to appeared in
> 70315, I want know that, whether it is a good combination from the MCSD
> perspective or not.
> Thanks with regards,
> Kapil...

Stephan Steiner

David, I think you're mixing up 316/315 vs 306/305. The former two are C#,
one for Windows apps, the other for webservices, and for an MCSD
certification you need both in fact. You cannot have both 316 and 306 count
though (both Windows programming, one in C# the other in VB.NET) or 315 +
305.

Stephan
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm fairly sure that 70-315 is the same as 70-316 except for language
> syntax
> in the code questions, that is why they prevent you from taking both of
> the
> together and having it count.
>
> Just stick with 70-316, in my humble opinion.
>

> "kkm" wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I have recently cleared 70306 and now I am planning to appeared in
>> 70315, I want know that, whether it is a good combination from the MCSD
>> perspective or not.
>> Thanks with regards,
>> Kapil...

David

Yes, I was mistaken, thank you for the correction =)

"Stephan Steiner" wrote:

> David, I think you're mixing up 316/315 vs 306/305. The former two are C#,
> one for Windows apps, the other for webservices, and for an MCSD
> certification you need both in fact. You cannot have both 316 and 306 count
> though (both Windows programming, one in C# the other in VB.NET) or 315 +
> 305.
>
> Stephan
> "David" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I'm fairly sure that 70-315 is the same as 70-316 except for language
> > syntax
> > in the code questions, that is why they prevent you from taking both of
> > the
> > together and having it count.
> >
> > Just stick with 70-316, in my humble opinion.
> >

> > "kkm" wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >> I have recently cleared 70306 and now I am planning to appeared in
> >> 70315, I want know that, whether it is a good combination from the MCSD
> >> perspective or not.
> >> Thanks with regards,
> >> Kapil...

Research Results regading the PCBoardstyle XP Machine by Diplom Kaufmann Hinrichs - Siegert, Knut Computer Support 0 09-10-2007 06:33 PM
Regading SCJP exam Sree Java 2 05-08-2006 08:28 AM
Regading interview Question. skishorev@yahoo.co.in C++ 37 01-27-2006 07:43 AM
Examn 70315 - Course 2310 - Module 3 Pablo MCSD 0 03-22-2005 05:57 PM
Regading Books... Renuka MCAD 5 02-04-2004 07:14 AM

Advertisments