Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Can i take these exams??

Can i take these exams??

Chakkaradeep

hi all,

i have decided to be MCAD certified,is the below exam paper selection is
right?..can i take these exams for MCAD?

1) Exam 70-316 - Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with
Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET

2) Exam 70-315 - Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft
Visual C#™ .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET (FOR ELECTIVE)

3) Exam 70-320-Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with
Microsoft Visual C# and the Microsoft .NET Framework

i would be happy if someone could help me out..

thanks in advance,

with regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep

DST

Yes, passing these exams will earn you MCAD.

DST

Sudar

Yes Chakkaradeep,

Once you pass all these three exams you will become a MCAD. All the
best

--
Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD

Chakkaradeep