Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > DRM solution

DRM solution

saurabh

hello everybody ,

i need a favor from all u guys , plz help me out

i wanna implement DRM solution on AAC file format which runs on apple system
, i wanna do it with c#.net

am i going in the right dirtection, as my client need it badly , DRM
solution with .Net on AAC file format?

Except this ,

please suggest me some good site ,learning materials , example of DRM which
is implemented with the help of C#.net?

any help will be Appreciated

saurabh

Sudar

Hi Saurabh,

I think you are searching in the wrong forum. Try in some .NET
programming groups or fourms.

--
Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD