Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Fake Study Guides?

Fake Study Guides?

Joseph Bittman MCAD

July 29, 2005

Having passed my MCAD already (and only one test left for MCSD) I'm not
interested in this offer, but was wondering if these exam study guides are
illegal. They are supposedly free at cramsession.com, but I'm not sure
whether they contain illegal exam questions or something. Does anybody else
have some experience with them?

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Application Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
Static IP

Sean

Measure up is actually on the MS website as a recommended study source if you
haven’t tried them I am sure they are legal. If its 70-300 the book following
has a ton of mock questions and a CD that says it has 100 questions although
I haven’t started that yet.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846