Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > More german books for MCAD/MCSD would be fine -)

More german books for MCAD/MCSD would be fine -)

George

Hallo Microsoft (Press),

Because I am a german native speaker and my english is not so good, german
books for exam preparation would be fine.

For my first exam, the exam 70-306, a german book from the series Original
Microsoft Training was available.
I had also purchaches also english books, but for learing the basics a
german book would be very good.

But now I am searching for books for the Webapplication and XML Webservice
exams, but I have nothing found at microsoft press..

So, are there any plans for german version of the MCAD/MCSD self paced books?

Many thanks,

George!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...cert.exam.mcad

Sean

Not sure but my hats off to you...sometimes the english in these books are
even hard for this native to understand.

"George" wrote:

> Hallo Microsoft (Press),
>
> Because I am a german native speaker and my english is not so good, german
> books for exam preparation would be fine.
>
> For my first exam, the exam 70-306, a german book from the series Original
> Microsoft Training was available.
> I had also purchaches also english books, but for learing the basics a
> german book would be very good.
>
> But now I am searching for books for the Webapplication and XML Webservice
> exams, but I have nothing found at microsoft press..
>
> So, are there any plans for german version of the MCAD/MCSD self paced books?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> George!

> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...cert.exam.mcad

Help-Charging German Fritzbox from German to English Nigel UK VOIP 4 01-22-2008 10:47 PM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
boutique and fine art royalty free images - free fine art image offer Andrew Mowat Digital Photography 0 09-14-2004 05:35 AM
How would you translate this sentence from German? Arawak Computer Support 3 06-17-2004 11:48 PM

Advertisments