Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Can I mix programming language for MCAD/MCSD ?

Reply
Thread Tools

Can I mix programming language for MCAD/MCSD ?

 
 
George
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-29-2005
Hi,

I have passed 70-306 (Windows-Apps with VB.NET).

Could I take Webapplications with C#.NET as next exam and possible XML
Webservices with VB.NET?

Thanks a lot and

best reagards,

George!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Onin Tayson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-01-2005
sure you can!

"George" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have passed 70-306 (Windows-Apps with VB.NET).
>
> Could I take Webapplications with C#.NET as next exam and possible XML
> Webservices with VB.NET?
>
> Thanks a lot and
>
> best reagards,
>
> George!



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
charus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-02-2005

George

Congrates for clearing the exam.As far as I know you can give any exa
in any order as all exams are independent of each other.Also Can yo
please share your 70-306 practice papers with me as I am planning t
give the exam.My email id is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Regards
Charu

George wrote:
> *Hi,
>
> I have passed 70-306 (Windows-Apps with VB.NET).
>
> Could I take Webapplications with C#.NET as next exam and possibl
> XML
> Webservices with VB.NET?
>
> Thanks a lot and
>
> best reagards,
>
> George!



-
charu
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted via http://www.mcse.m
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message1761054.htm

 
Reply With Quote
 
vivek
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      08-09-2005
Hello George,

Congrates for clearing the exams. Yes, you can choose any language in any of
the MCAD paper independent to previous language.
Can you please share your 70-306 practice paper to me, as I am planning to
give the exam, My Email id is (E-Mail Removed).
Thanks
Vivek

"charus" wrote:

>
> George
>
> Congrates for clearing the exam.As far as I know you can give any exam
> in any order as all exams are independent of each other.Also Can you
> please share your 70-306 practice papers with me as I am planning to
> give the exam.My email id is (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Regards
> Charu
>
> George wrote:
> > *Hi,
> >
> > I have passed 70-306 (Windows-Apps with VB.NET).
> >
> > Could I take Webapplications with C#.NET as next exam and possible
> > XML
> > Webservices with VB.NET?
> >
> > Thanks a lot and
> >
> > best reagards,
> >
> > George! *

>
>
>
> --
> charus
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Posted via http://www.mcse.ms
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message1761054.html
>
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sorry for interrupt,because my mother language is not English,it maybe a little confused to read the c programming language. Zhang Yuan C Programming 6 06-14-2012 04:35 AM
Can Your Programming Language Do This? Joel on functional programming and briefly on anonymous functions! Casey Hawthorne Python 4 08-04-2006 05:23 AM
Can you mix wired and unwired hardware in a simple home LAN =?Utf-8?B?cGhhc3Rp?= Wireless Networking 6 12-25-2005 04:16 AM
Can you mix it up between 2k and 2003? =?Utf-8?B?VHJlZ2dlZWU=?= MCSE 1 12-09-2005 06:29 PM
Hard drives - Can I mix SATA and non-SATA? John Smith Computer Support 5 10-08-2004 06:51 AM



Advertisments