Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 70-315 Next . . . ???

Passed 70-315 Next . . . ???

Ahmed

Hi Guys;

i hav passed 70-315 and obtained 886

as i m on C# track

So please suggest me now that should be the next

Thanks in advance

Sean

quick! take the 70-306 option.....You can take both web and windows apps as
long as they are in reverse languages. programing in web is very similar to
windows at least for the purposes of the exam. Same ADO, debugging,
deployment questions.

I dont use braindumps that have exact word for word exam questions and it
still only took me a week to study for opposite platform.

Then again read the following
http://www.mcpmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=821
becuase in the future you might have to decide to be recogized as either
windows and web.

J. Buelna - Houston, TX

"Sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> quick! take the 70-306 option.....You can take both web and windows apps
> as
> long as they are in reverse languages. programing in web is very similar
> windows at least for the purposes of the exam. Same ADO, debugging,
> deployment questions.
>
> I dont use braindumps that have exact word for word exam questions and it
> still only took me a week to study for opposite platform.
>
> Then again read the following
> http://www.mcpmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=821
> becuase in the future you might have to decide to be recogized as either
> windows and web.

Of course, Sean meant to suggest Exam 70-316.

J. Buelna - Houston, TX

Joseph Bittman MCAD

July 19, 2005

Yep, you can take both the windows and web in the same language. I did
it....

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Application Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
Static IP

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...