Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Skillsoft e-learning

Skillsoft e-learning

Romeo

Hello,

I have been a mainframe Cobol programmer for almost 7 years now. I am
currently studying to get an MCAD certification(C#). Recently, I
bought a Skillsoft MCSD.NET course from Seek Learning (in Australia).
The course cost me around AU$5000.

I've been doing the course for 2 weeks now and I am just overwhelmed at
the amount of material to study. Just for the record, I don't think it
was good value for money. I realized it would have been better for me
to buy the books and do the exercises.

Has anyone done the MCSD.NET course from Skillsoft? Do you think it's
any good?

Also would anyone be able to give me some pointers on how to prepare
for 70-316?