Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-320 Remoting

70-320 Remoting

Rick G. Garibay

Does anyone that has taken the 70-320 exam recently remember to what extent
remoting is covered? I know it is in the list of competencies, but with
remoting being all but dead, I wonder how much effort and preperation I
should put into this requirement.

TIA,

Rick

kir

"Rick G. Garibay" wrote:

> Does anyone that has taken the 70-320 exam recently remember to what extent
> remoting is covered? I know it is in the list of competencies, but with
> remoting being all but dead, I wonder how much effort and preperation I
> should put into this requirement.
>
> TIA,
>
> Rick

RE:
Remoting!!!
I have passed 320 recently at my first attempt. I would say 320 is not that
too tough as I expected. For you - do not worry too much about remoting or
web services but try to understand how those code can be secured. i.e. code
access permission, code execution permission, etc.

The reason is - if you are a eral programmer who used to do a bit of
remoting or web services. you should be able to see they are not that much
different than just creating a custom control - well, some might disagree
with this, but that what I have found when I was working on Web Services or
Remoting. One concept that you should bare in mind is Remoting and Web
Services are real multi tiers architect, therefore you ahould understand well
enough about securities.

hope this help!

Thunderbird file sharing & migrating/remoting data-mine@else-wh.ere Firefox 0 04-30-2004 03:50 AM
How to create a client activated remoting object in an MFC Client Max-Ph. Blickenstorfer ASP .Net 2 01-29-2004 04:54 PM
remoting in .NET VPS ASP .Net 1 01-16-2004 06:27 AM
Remoting Component --> Com+ Component: Karuppasamy ASP .Net 0 01-15-2004 10:21 AM
Simple C++ Client with .NET Remoting Server Abhishek ASP .Net 0 11-16-2003 01:46 PM

Advertisments