Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > still waiting for my starter kit

still waiting for my starter kit

Hem

hello ppl,

Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
microsoft.I have
passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
about it ?

Who should i contact?

Thanks in advance

Genghis Khan

Did you confirmed your address on the MCP Website?

Microsoft will ship your Kit until you confirm your address on the website.
After that, it will take from 4 to 6 weeks for you to receive it

"Hem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello ppl,
>
> Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
> microsoft.I have
> passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
> about it ?
>
> Who should i contact?
>
> Thanks in advance

Hem

yes i have confirmed it by logging into one.partnering web site of microsoft.

any suggestions ?

"Genghis Khan" wrote:

> Did you confirmed your address on the MCP Website?
>
> Microsoft will ship your Kit until you confirm your address on the website.
> After that, it will take from 4 to 6 weeks for you to receive it
>
> "Hem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > hello ppl,
> >
> > Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
> > microsoft.I have
> > passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
> > about it ?
> >
> > Who should i contact?
> >
> > Thanks in advance

Jonas

Hi Hem,
Try writing email to Microsoft Regional Service Center, email address you'll
find in mcp web page. They will resend your kit. Hope this will help, good
luck!

Jonas

"Hem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> yes i have confirmed it by logging into one.partnering web site of
> microsoft.
>
> any suggestions ?
>
> "Genghis Khan" wrote:
>
>> Did you confirmed your address on the MCP Website?
>>
>> Microsoft will ship your Kit until you confirm your address on the
>> website.
>> After that, it will take from 4 to 6 weeks for you to receive it
>>
>> "Hem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > hello ppl,
>> >
>> > Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
>> > microsoft.I have
>> > passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a
>> > word
>> > about it ?
>> >
>> > Who should i contact?
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance

Kishore

Hi,

I am hearing the word "Starter Kit" many times. Can any one please
explain what does Starter Kit means. Is it a some kind of material(for
the preparation of Certification) or other?

Thanks
Kishore.

Hem wrote:
> hello ppl,
>
> Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
> microsoft.I have
> passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
> about it ?
>
> Who should i contact?
>
> Thanks in advance

kir

"Hem" wrote:

> yes i have confirmed it by logging into one.partnering web site of microsoft.
>
> any suggestions ?
>
> "Genghis Khan" wrote:
>
> > Did you confirmed your address on the MCP Website?
> >
> > Microsoft will ship your Kit until you confirm your address on the website.
> > After that, it will take from 4 to 6 weeks for you to receive it
> >
> > "Hem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > hello ppl,
> > >
> > > Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
> > > microsoft.I have
> > > passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
> > > about it ?
> > >
> > > Who should i contact?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance

my first mcp kits arrived at the fourth week!!
I don't care about the welcome kits but to have my passed exam appear in my
transcipt web site, that's better.

kir

"Kishore" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am hearing the word "Starter Kit" many times. Can any one please
> explain what does Starter Kit means. Is it a some kind of material(for
> the preparation of Certification) or other?
>
> Thanks
> Kishore.
>

> Hem wrote:
> > hello ppl,
> >
> > Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
> > microsoft.I have
> > passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
> > about it ?
> >
> > Who should i contact?
> >
> > Thanks in advance

I am hearing the word "Starter Kit" many times. Can any one please explain
what does Starter Kit means.
--> Well - don't get too excited about the starter kits. It's just a printed
out certificate with a printed of Bill Gates's signature (I think that is the
only one many of us want to see). But it is good to have it and put in a
frame if you want. It includes a pin, a MCAD or MCP or MCSD credit card size
with a printed of your name on the card, which easy to be erased (mine was
damaged and the name on the card was not clear, never mind).

What I mean by that was - as long as I see my pass exams listed on the
Certificate web site, I am happy.

Is it a some kind of material(for the preparation of Certification) or other?
As I said - nothing much in that kit. But they need to give you some thing
that you can touch and feel not just only a receipt that you have paid for
sitting for the exam.

Sean

Same problem I called
1-800-636-7544

and got some help they say its coming in the next week. Its been about 2
months for me as well.

"Hem" wrote:

> hello ppl,
>
> Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
> microsoft.I have
> passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
> about it ?
>
> Who should i contact?
>
> Thanks in advance

Sean

Yeah it contains a diploma, wallet card, pen and I think official transcripts
you can print out your official transcripts online but I prefer the whole
package!
"Kishore" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am hearing the word "Starter Kit" many times. Can any one please
> explain what does Starter Kit means. Is it a some kind of material(for
> the preparation of Certification) or other?
>
> Thanks
> Kishore.
>

> Hem wrote:
> > hello ppl,
> >
> > Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
> > microsoft.I have
> > passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
> > about it ?
> >
> > Who should i contact?
> >
> > Thanks in advance

Kishore

thanx for the information Kir..

Office Starter Non-Starter Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 2 11-24-2009 11:45 PM
Spartan 3 Starter Kit group formed Leon Heller VHDL 0 06-06-2005 02:32 PM
STARTER KIT & EXAM TONY MCSD 1 01-18-2005 04:01 PM
Maxtix starter Kit installation - failure on test connect to MSDE Ian Ornstein ASP .Net 0 08-28-2003 01:31 PM
Drilldown starter kit question Barry Gilbert ASP .Net 0 06-30-2003 01:28 PM

Advertisments