Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD 70-305 (where's Kalani?)

MCAD 70-305 (where's Kalani?)

TJ

Like others, I'm in search of a good book for 305 and have seen many great
references to Amit Kalani's 315 book which is C# based. Is there an equally
good book for VB developers (perhaps by another author)? I'm not too
impressed with Microsoft's redbooks (or do you find this sufficent).

--
Any and all contributions are greatly appreciated ...
Regards TJ

Raja

These are the best books for MCAD preparation on the VB track

MCAD VB.net track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
Errata : http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt

Good luck !

"TJ" wrote:

> Like others, I'm in search of a good book for 305 and have seen many great
> references to Amit Kalani's 315 book which is C# based. Is there an equally
> good book for VB developers (perhaps by another author)? I'm not too
> impressed with Microsoft's redbooks (or do you find this sufficent).
>

> --
> Any and all contributions are greatly appreciated ...
> Regards TJ

TJ

Great. Thanks so much!

"Raja" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> These are the best books for MCAD preparation on the VB track
>
> MCAD VB.net track books (70-3xx are the exam numbers)
> 70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
> 70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
> 70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav
> Errata : http://www.larkware.com/TGErrata.txt
>
> Good luck !
>
> "TJ" wrote:
>
>> Like others, I'm in search of a good book for 305 and have seen many
>> great
>> references to Amit Kalani's 315 book which is C# based. Is there an
>> equally
>> good book for VB developers (perhaps by another author)? I'm not too
>> impressed with Microsoft's redbooks (or do you find this sufficent).
>>

>> --
>> Any and all contributions are greatly appreciated ...
>> Regards TJ

MCAD finally! Selling my books now. =?Utf-8?B?PVdlcmVXb2xmPQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-21-2004 09:35 AM
MCAD electives Rob Microsoft Certification 0 09-04-2003 02:07 AM
MCSD/MCAD Amit Microsoft Certification 2 08-29-2003 06:33 AM
Re: MCAD exams Tom Helms [MSFT] Microsoft Certification 1 08-19-2003 02:33 PM
MCSD/MCAD Self Paced Training kit - Please help Josko Petric ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments