Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Advice wanted for exam prep...

Reply
Thread Tools

Advice wanted for exam prep...

 
 
Keep on Rolling
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-29-2005
Hello Everyone.
I am in the process of preparing for my MCAD certification. Currently I am
working on exam 70-305. I welcome any advice or recommendations for preparing
for the exam.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Mark G
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-29-2005
I also need any advice that you guys may have for passing the 70-305.
Pratice Test, Books, etc..
--
Thanks,
Mark G


"Keep on Rolling" wrote:

> Hello Everyone.
> I am in the process of preparing for my MCAD certification. Currently I am
> working on exam 70-305. I welcome any advice or recommendations for preparing
> for the exam.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
TalkBiz
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-01-2005
My advice :

-> read Kalani. Train with TestKing exams. Go to braindumps.

"Mark G" wrote:

> I also need any advice that you guys may have for passing the 70-305.
> Pratice Test, Books, etc..
> --
> Thanks,
> Mark G
>
>
> "Keep on Rolling" wrote:
>
> > Hello Everyone.
> > I am in the process of preparing for my MCAD certification. Currently I am
> > working on exam 70-305. I welcome any advice or recommendations for preparing
> > for the exam.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Raja
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-02-2005
Why waste time bothering with Kalani's books when you're anyway going to
cheat with the braindumps .... or is it a ruse to feel less guilty ?

"TalkBiz" wrote:

> My advice :
>
> -> read Kalani. Train with TestKing exams. Go to braindumps.
>
> "Mark G" wrote:
>
> > I also need any advice that you guys may have for passing the 70-305.
> > Pratice Test, Books, etc..
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Mark G
> >
> >
> > "Keep on Rolling" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Everyone.
> > > I am in the process of preparing for my MCAD certification. Currently I am
> > > working on exam 70-305. I welcome any advice or recommendations for preparing
> > > for the exam.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED Harvey ASP .Net 1 07-16-2004 01:12 PM
HELP WANTED HELP WANTED HELP WANTED Harvey ASP .Net 0 07-16-2004 10:00 AM



Advertisments