Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > How long does 70-316 take?

How long does 70-316 take?

vataga

Hi everybody,

I'm going to pass 70-316 exam. I used to MeasureUp Practice Tests. But don't
know the exam time and question count in really exam. I didn't find
information about it .(
Is somebody know exam time and question count?

Thank's.

Alex.

Joseph Bittman MCAD

June 27, 2005

The question count is covered under the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
that you must agree to before taking the exam. Therefore, you must ask the
test provider how long it is estimated to be. The question count is varied
as there are numerous types of exams that MS uses.

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Application Developer

"vataga" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm going to pass 70-316 exam. I used to MeasureUp Practice Tests. But
> don't
> know the exam time and question count in really exam. I didn't find
> information about it .(
> Is somebody know exam time and question count?
>
> Thank's.
>
> Alex.

Raja

Usually it's 42 questions in 150 mins, but that could vary since there are
different set of exams used. I also suggest you check out my earlier post on
this exam. The link is http://tinyurl.com/cn3sz

Good luck !

"vataga" wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm going to pass 70-316 exam. I used to MeasureUp Practice Tests. But don't
> know the exam time and question count in really exam. I didn't find
> information about it .(
> Is somebody know exam time and question count?
>
> Thank's.
>
> Alex.

Raja

Why would the question count & the duration of exam be under NDA. Are you
sure of what you're talking about ?

"Joseph Bittman MCAD" wrote:

> June 27, 2005
>
> The question count is covered under the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
> that you must agree to before taking the exam. Therefore, you must ask the
> test provider how long it is estimated to be. The question count is varied
> as there are numerous types of exams that MS uses.
>
> --
> Joseph Bittman
> Microsoft Certified Application Developer
>

> "vataga" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I'm going to pass 70-316 exam. I used to MeasureUp Practice Tests. But
> > don't
> > know the exam time and question count in really exam. I didn't find
> > information about it .(
> > Is somebody know exam time and question count?
> >
> > Thank's.
> >
> > Alex.

Joseph Bittman MCAD

June 27, 2005

With my current understanding of the NDA, yes.

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Application Developer

"Raja" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why would the question count & the duration of exam be under NDA. Are you
> sure of what you're talking about ?
>
> "Joseph Bittman MCAD" wrote:
>
>> June 27, 2005
>>
>> The question count is covered under the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
>> that you must agree to before taking the exam. Therefore, you must ask
>> the
>> test provider how long it is estimated to be. The question count is
>> varied
>> as there are numerous types of exams that MS uses.
>>
>> --
>> Joseph Bittman
>> Microsoft Certified Application Developer
>>

>> "vataga" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi everybody,
>> >
>> > I'm going to pass 70-316 exam. I used to MeasureUp Practice Tests. But
>> > don't
>> > know the exam time and question count in really exam. I didn't find
>> > information about it .(
>> > Is somebody know exam time and question count?
>> >
>> > Thank's.
>> >
>> > Alex.

vataga

I got a reply to my question from Microsoft, that is a part of it:

"Microsoft Certified Professional exams are administered in three general
formats: Short Standard, Standard, and Adaptive Exams. You may receive any of
these formats at any time for any exam.
Short Standard exams contain 20 to 30 questions and last approximately one
hour.
Standard exams contain between 50 and 70 questions and last approximately 90
minutes.
Adaptive exams contain 15 to 30 questions and vary in time allowed."

"Raja" wrote:

> Usually it's 42 questions in 150 mins, but that could vary since there are
> different set of exams used. I also suggest you check out my earlier post on
> this exam. The link is http://tinyurl.com/cn3sz
>
> Good luck !
>
> "vataga" wrote:
>
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I'm going to pass 70-316 exam. I used to MeasureUp Practice Tests. But don't
> > know the exam time and question count in really exam. I didn't find
> > information about it .(
> > Is somebody know exam time and question count?
> >
> > Thank's.
> >
> > Alex.

command_magic

Help!!!! anyone has the source code for the MCAD 70-316 by AMIT
i am desperately needed of the sample code so that i could completel
unders
tand every detail about the programs on the book. Could anyone kindl
send m
e the code .. ????
I am desperately..

-