From: "Kabayan" <(E-Mail Removed)>
Subject: never use braindumps
Date: Monday, 27 June 2005 6:03 AM

I passed the exam by using ONLY the MS official 70-271 book.

If you want to be proud (not boastful =) of your success story about passing
the exam, only study the official book. You can also use the version of the
book published by other companies as long as legal.

For the benefit of those who have not taken the exam yet, can someone please
list here some of the braindumps? Others are not aware that they are
actually cheating.

As for me, I do not need to know the list since I will only use the official
study materials.

Good day.

Saga

Perhaps listing them is not a bad idea even though it
will be a double edged sword.

How can one know whether a particular vendor is promoting
legitimate test studying material or braindumps?

Thanks
Saga

"Davin Eastley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> This was in the MCDST newsgroup. A prime example of someone who
> dislikes braindumps. I also hate braindumps as they are for cheaters.
>
> Regards,
> Davin Eastley
>
> -----------
> www.davineastley.tk
> Forums Home
>

> From: "Kabayan" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> Subject: never use braindumps
> Date: Monday, 27 June 2005 6:03 AM
>
> I passed the exam by using ONLY the MS official 70-271 book.
>
> If you want to be proud (not boastful =) of your success story about
> passing
> the exam, only study the official book. You can also use the version
> of the
> book published by other companies as long as legal.
>
> For the benefit of those who have not taken the exam yet, can someone
> please
> list here some of the braindumps? Others are not aware that they are
> actually cheating.
>
> As for me, I do not need to know the list since I will only use the
> official
> study materials.
>
> Good day.

Davin Eastley

I agree here. It will tell people what to avoid as well as telling them
about some particular braindumps (some idiots will look them up in Google).

Regards,
Davin Eastley

www.davineastley.tk
Forums Home

news:%23xlnYR$(E-Mail Removed)...

never use braindumps Kabayan MCDST 11 06-29-2005 04:40 PM
what are braindumps Mike MCSD 8 02-12-2004 05:28 PM
practice tests/ braindumps??? chris Microsoft Certification 3 10-24-2003 01:48 AM
mcsd braindumps Hanady MCSD 9 10-14-2003 07:03 AM
free braindumps web site amrita MCSD 1 10-01-2003 04:17 PM

Advertisments