Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Good book for 70-229

Good book for 70-229

Brown Smith

This question has been asked several times.

I am sorry, I am asking again as the answer may defer depending upon my
knowledge and experience on SQL Server 2K.

Which is the best book for 70-229 certification?

I have got 10 + years of experience in IT.... Atleast 3+ in SQL Server 2K.
Very clear about fundamentals of RDBMS. Familiar with SQL Server 2K.

Probably the book with more questions may be more helpful to me instead of
theory as I would like to get the correct fact from SQL Server books online.

Thank you very much for the reply.

Smith

James

I did used studyguide from Sybex.
http://www.sybex.com/sybexbooks.nsf/booklist/2942

This is a very good book for this exam. I did pass with this score 902 using
this studyguide. I am not 100 % sure but I think this is what you get with
the book:

- assassement test
- review questions (every chapter)
- 2 sample exams.