Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Welcome Kit

Welcome Kit

Jonas

Hi,
I'd like to know how long it took for you to receive the Welcome Kit. Cause
I've passed my 1st exam six weeks ago and I still don't receive it. Maybe
it's normal
Plz share your experience...

Jonas

DST

About 3 weeks. But I had to validate my shipping address (on the MCP
site) each time MS had a welcome kit for me, they don't mail it before
you do that.

DST

Tod Birdsall

Hi Jonas,

Mine took at least 3 weeks to get. It may have been closer to 5 weeks.

Tod Birdsall, MCSD for .Net
http://tod1d.blogspot.com

Help me get free Sony PSP and get one for yourself:
http://tinyurl.com/8n4hg

Sean

be sure to do the verify address routine they ask you do to. They say they
will not send until that process is complete. Its basically a routine to
verify your address

"Jonas" wrote:

> Hi,
> I'd like to know how long it took for you to receive the Welcome Kit. Cause
> I've passed my 1st exam six weeks ago and I still don't receive it. Maybe
> it's normal
> Plz share your experience...
>
> Jonas

Jonas

So that's the problem, I did verified the address just couple days after
exam.:/

Jonas

"Sean" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> be sure to do the verify address routine they ask you do to. They say they
> will not send until that process is complete. Its basically a routine to
> verify your address
>
> "Jonas" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'd like to know how long it took for you to receive the Welcome Kit.
>> Cause
>> I've passed my 1st exam six weeks ago and I still don't receive it. Maybe
>> it's normal
>> Plz share your experience...
>>
>> Jonas

Sean

I am on week 4 and havent gotten anything either.
I am starting to wonder.