Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-305 - Please write some good tips to start !!

70-305 - Please write some good tips to start !!

amit_sanghavi@yahoo.com

Hi,

I am planning to start week later 70-305 Webbased using VB.NET.
I have approx. 2 years Windows based VB.NET experiance with sql server.
In past little bit ASP and XML i had done but ASP.NET will be almost
new world for me.
I can definately pick one project from my Manager and do more handson
while studying.

But i really need some good tips to prepare 70-305 exam.

Please help !!

appreciate your help !
amit

Tod Birdsall

Hi Amit,

Check out my reply to Davin's similar question on this thread:
http://tinyurl.com/7odqz

Hope this helps.

Tod Birdsall, MCSD
http://tod1d.blogspot.com

Help me get a free Sony PSP and get one for yourself:
http://tod1d.blogspot.com/2005/05/of...-sony-psp.html

Daniel Walzenbach

Amit,

check out the following link: http://www.codeclinic.com/70-315skills.htm
This should help you on your preparation.

Regards

Daniel

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am planning to start week later 70-305 Webbased using VB.NET.
> I have approx. 2 years Windows based VB.NET experiance with sql server.
> In past little bit ASP and XML i had done but ASP.NET will be almost
> new world for me.
> I can definately pick one project from my Manager and do more handson
> while studying.
>
> But i really need some good tips to prepare 70-305 exam.
>
> Please help !!
>
> appreciate your help !
> amit

amit_sanghavi@yahoo.com

Thx. Daniel for such a good information.