Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-316 How much time is needed for preparation ?

70-316 How much time is needed for preparation ?

Have booked the 70-316 exam for 9 june.Could you tell me
how much time is required to prepare ?

Chavez

I guess it depends on how much knowledge you already have
around the product!

George

Hi,

I will take 70-306 (VB.NET, which I found very similary to
C#. I am allowed to say it because I have experience with
C++ and a little with C# and found only some little
differecne.)

For C++ I have 7 years experience and for VB.NET about 1.5
years. I am preparing about 1 month for the exam and the
test assesments scores me about 50 to 60 percent.

So it depends really on your experience, what you have
programmed the last years and how you are preparing.

I think booking the test without beeing sure to pass the
exam is very dangerous, but if you have enough experience
in all the details try it.

I would not do it in my case...

Hope this helps and

Best regards.

Egghead

I think you need to prepare for the exam no matter how many yrs experience
you have. Many Qs that developers will never encounter in their job are in
the exam. If you have enough exp in C#, one month should be enough.
Egghead

news:02cf01c56039$ce5d23a0$(E-Mail Removed)...