Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 70-306

Passed 70-306

alllexsandro

Passed 70-306 in may-20 !

Now, I'd like to know what is the next exam in your opinion, since I will
try to enter in the 2nd shot promotion of Microsoft. In another words, I
think in to do it until may-31.

Thanks for everybody has gave me all kind of support in this challenge.
--
Alex

George

Hallo,

Congratulation for passing the exam.

I will also pass this exam and my path will be 70-306
(VB.NET), 70-310 (XML Web Services in VB.NET) and 70-229
(SQL Server). More information on other available paths
see the MS page
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp

So you could try for example XML WebServes.
But if you fails for the first time I think the second
shot must be done until 30th Juny, I believe. But I could
not gurantee it. Please see the following page:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...2ndshot/detail
s.asp

I has also considerd to take the second shot promotion but
I think I am not enough prepare for 70-306. So if you must
take the second shot until 30th Juny I think I came under
pressure to pass the second one.

So I try to preperare as much as possible and do not take
this promotion. But if you have expierience with XML Web
Services and/or SQL Server (or other path) than you could
try it.

It would be very kind from you to give us the following
informations about your exam and preparation:
- How high is your score.
- How long was your preparation time and experince in
VB.NET programming.
- Which study materials (books, online courses, etc.) did
you use?

Thanks a lot and hope this answer helps a little bit.

Best regards

George