Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Prep for 70-315 MCAD

Prep for 70-315 MCAD

Neelima

I am planning to write MCAD by this month end... i have
experience with ASP.net before...how long it takes to
prepare for the exam...

Can any one please send me e-book to prepare for MCAD exam

Thanks

Neelima

Babu

Hey i have the mcad e book with me.
but its of 14 mb , let me know how can i send it to you. either thru mail or
by uploading it over the internet sites
i am also planning to take the exam