Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Finally!

Finally!

Edgardo

After 1 1/2 months of studying, ive setup my exam for 70-305 for next thursday,
im taking advantage of the 2nd Free Microsoft exam promotion, just in case
something goes wrong, i'll tell you the result asap.

Thanks for all the information i've got from these posts and for the time
that you've spent explaning stuff that people like, me (it's my 1st exam)
is asking every day.

Greetings from Costa Rica!

-E

I saw your post on making 70's on the assessment tests.
That is what I made so I might not be to far behind you.
70-306 coming up. Would make appointment to day but
putting it off.

Costa Rica...I have been there, thought about moving when
I had money but I don't like massive changes.

Edgardo

Hello Gavs, well i've decided to go for it, and in two days i'll be in the
hot chair in my first exam, im not nervous, but , still studying and taking
practice exams, i see you are in the same situation, so i encourage you to
go and take microsoft 2nd try free promotion.

Good Luck!

-Ed