Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Looking for a good .net resource

Looking for a good .net resource

Timus

Hi,

I work in one of the top 20 fortune 500 companies(nice
guess, its not the 20th one) and am looking for few
excellent .net resources for multiple openings. Its a
contractor position but having said that we respect good
resource and rarely let them go.

The rates would be very competitive. Here's what I am
looking for:

Attitude: Very positive attitude is foremost.

Technology: C#, .net, ADO.net, ASP.Net, SQL Server, XML,
XSLT, JavaScript, iis, CSS, DHTML. Anything else is a plus.

Please send me your resume at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) and
your convinient time to call you back.

Thanks,
Timus.

Niciyou

Hunter?

Timus

No. Just a desperate manager looking for somme good
resources.

Saga

Where are you located? Or more precisely, where is the
position located.

Saga

"Timus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:223d01c55672$49346c40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I work in one of the top 20 fortune 500 companies(nice
> guess, its not the 20th one) and am looking for few
> excellent .net resources for multiple openings. Its a
> contractor position but having said that we respect good
> resource and rarely let them go.
>
> The rates would be very competitive. Here's what I am
> looking for:
>
> Attitude: Very positive attitude is foremost.
>
> Technology: C#, .net, ADO.net, ASP.Net, SQL Server, XML,
> XSLT, JavaScript, iis, CSS, DHTML. Anything else is a plus.
>
> Please send me your resume at (E-Mail Removed) and
> your convinient time to call you back.
>
> Thanks,
> Timus.

Timus