Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 70-306!!

Passed 70-306!!

Mark

Hi everyone

Just passed 70-306 this morning. Have to say it was a lot easier than I
thought it was going to be (but I have been studying for 3 months!)

I posted a topic asking whether people thought that the exam questions
were easier or harder than those on the MS assessment site. No-one
bothered to give me an answer but now I know myself - the exam is
easier!

I am a VB6 programmer so I knew a little of what to expect from .NET
but I still used SAMS VB.NET in 21 days to start me off, then Mike
Gunderloys book, the MS self paced training kit and MSDN.

Oh yeah, there were 38 questions and I scored 925.

Just ordered my next book from Amazon for 70-229 (Thomas Moore) which
I'm going to do next.

I feel great to now be an MCP but my target is to be an MCAD by the end
of the year - time to get some more studying done!

Sudar

Congrats Mark

--
Sudar

Michelle

Congrat! Have you passed 70-305 yet? Do you have any
Asp.net experience?

BTW, I think Transcender can help you prepare for 70-229.
I also passed it with flying color with the help of
Transcender. I see it on sale on eBay right now. You can
click the link below to see.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=80321&item=5195659138

Best Wishes,