Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD to MCSD

MCAD to MCSD

Bas de Gier

Hi,

I an considering to go and get MS certification but I'm not very sure wether
to go for MCAD or MCSD. As I understand MCSD is MCAD plus 2 other exams, so
this makes me think I start on MCAD and maybe continue to MCSD if everything
goes well.
Can anybody tell me if this thought is correct? Is there any reason to
directly go for MCSD? Maybe financial reasons? Does anybody have any other
suggestions for a certification "starter"? Thanks in advance!

Bas de Gier

Bas de Gier

Sory, I missed the post mcsd group that answers this question (posted it
from mcad group). Ignore the post please...

"Bas de Gier" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I an considering to go and get MS certification but I'm not very sure
> wether to go for MCAD or MCSD. As I understand MCSD is MCAD plus 2 other
> exams, so this makes me think I start on MCAD and maybe continue to MCSD
> if everything goes well.
> Can anybody tell me if this thought is correct? Is there any reason to
> directly go for MCSD? Maybe financial reasons? Does anybody have any other
> suggestions for a certification "starter"? Thanks in advance!
>
> Bas de Gier

DST

Hi Bas,

Did you get my e-mail?

DST

Bas de Gier

Hi,

Indeed I received your email and sent a reply yesterday. Didn't you receive
it? Please let me know, because I have some more questions for you which I
hope you would like to answer.
BTW: Can you (or anyone else) give me an impression of the total costs of
MCAD / MCSD in case you do it all by yourself? (so: exams and books)

Thanks!
Bas

"DST" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi Bas,
>
> Did you get my e-mail?
>
> DST

DST

No, I didn't get your e-mail. Did you send it to my gmail.com address?

Here in Brussels it's EUR 169.40 per exam, including VAT.

The books I used:

Microsoft Press: McAd/McSd Self-Paced Training Kit: Microsoft.Net Core
Requirements, Exams 70-305, 70-315, 70-306, 70-316, 70-310, 70-320, and
70-300
ISBN : 0735619255
This kit comes with a set of vouchers giving you about EUR 25 discount
for each exam.

Exam Cram 2 series for MCAD/MCSD

Look at Amazon for current pricing.

Didier

New to IT, MCAD or MCSD.Net Java Jon Microsoft Certification 4 01-17-2005 07:08 AM
MCSD MCAD Exams + Training Tushar Microsoft Certification 1 11-16-2004 11:52 AM
MCSD In VB6 - Upgrade track to MCAD or MCSD .NET? RichG MCAD 2 01-28-2004 04:42 PM
MCSD/MCAD Amit Microsoft Certification 2 08-29-2003 06:33 AM
MCSD/MCAD Self Paced Training kit - Please help Josko Petric ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments