Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > calrification on logo

calrification on logo

Shafeeque

Hi,

I have passed the exam 70-316 Developing and Implementing Windows Based
application using VC #.NET with Visual Studio .NET.
It is just one exam towards MCAD certification.

I have the following doubts.

1. Can I use the MCP Logo (Microsoft Certified Professional Logo)
2. If not, is there any other logo which I can use for this purpose.

Regards
Shafeeque

Sudar

Hi Shafeeque

Surely you can use the MCP logo. (I assume that you are talking about
the MCP and not MCAD logo).
You can download it from MCP secure site after logging in. Here is the
url (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp)

--
Sudar

Shafeeque

Thanks for your reply.

I am referiang to the MCP logo.
I am sure I cannot use MCAD logo, since I have not completed the all the
papers require for MCAD.

regards,

"Sudar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi Shafeeque
>
> Surely you can use the MCP logo. (I assume that you are talking about
> the MCP and not MCAD logo).
> You can download it from MCP secure site after logging in. Here is the
> url (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp)
>

> --
> Sudar
> www.SudarMuthu.blogspot.com (My Certification Experiences)

How to: Make A Custom Logo Silverstrand Reviews & How-To's 9 09-01-2005 12:32 PM
MS Windows logo in Foxfire's tulebar Dan Firefox 6 10-09-2004 02:52 AM
quick time logo wc Firefox 1 09-27-2004 07:04 AM
pesky windows logo instead of firefox on scrollbar buggerbuggerbugger Firefox 7 08-09-2004 02:13 PM
New logo; where can I get it in good quality Gary Luck Firefox 5 05-07-2004 01:04 PM

Advertisments