Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD 70-306 exam

MCAD 70-306 exam

ajay

hi, all if some body have the ebook or some stuff which
can enable me pass out the exam 70-306. pls pass it to me.

GoodLuck

TRY
Great Exam Prep. - Microsoft Skills Assessments are FREE.

These assessments are like mini certification tests. You
can take as many assessments as you need or want to and
there is no cost. You can find these Assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp.
If you need help, you can also find excellent free
detailed Q&A support for these assessments at
http://disnetinc.com/.
SEE FAQ AT: http://disnetinc.com/FAQ.htm

These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
they are current with today's technologies. Industry uses
these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
completing them successfully is in your best interest.
Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
are current. Don't wait until you are asked, stay ahead of
the curve. Do the necessary assessment now. At your
discretion, Microsoft records and password protects your
results, which are then available via the internet for
you to present to your colleagues and industry.

FYI & FAQ - MOST OFTEN seen
OTHER INVALUABLE RESEARCH INFORMATION

Remember, if it is necessary to retake a certification
exam you can "Get a Free second shot" at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/. Do
not take more than one exam on the same day. This is a
recipe for failure. The sequence you take exams in is not
important. Set the sequence that is best for you. It will
benefit you to lightly peruse all manuals you may have
related to your certification efforts to get the bigger
picture but when you are preparing for an exam focus on
material specific to the exam.

You can view all Microsoft Certifications at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ifications.asp .
From this location you will get the necessary information
you need to plan and do your training.

What ever else you do, I encourage you to use Microsoft's
Press training material. After all this is their product,
who better to supply training material? You can view
Microsoft Press books at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/books/product.asp. Most
Microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
http://www.ebay.com or any other auction site.

You can find online training using virtual PCs. Details
here at https://www.microsoftelearning.com/

A great place to look for support from some of the best
technical community leaders is Microsoft's MVPs at
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/. You can Find a
Community for a Microsoft Product or Technology at
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...s/default.mspx.

You can View New and Upcoming Exams at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...status/new.asp

You can find Simulations in MCP exams at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/.

You can find code samples at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/dow...amples/default.
aspx and http://gotdotnet.com/community/usersamples/

We trust this information will be of value to you in your
chosen profession.