Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Just passed 70-315

Just passed 70-315

Catherina

Hi all!

I just wrote the C# Web Apps exam and passed! Next up is 70-320 which I'm
writing on Friday to complete my MCAD certification.

Catherina

Hasham

Hi Catherina,

I am planning to appear for the exam(70-315) soon, can please guide me in
preparing for that.
Basically I wanna know the pattern of question that comes and how to attack
those question.
And ya it will be great if you pass me some materials you might have. I
think you may require my id to send some important materials. you can mail me
at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).
thanks in advance

Hasham

"Catherina" wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I just wrote the C# Web Apps exam and passed! Next up is 70-320 which I'm
> writing on Friday to complete my MCAD certification.
>
> Catherina

Hasham

Congrats and good luck for your next exam.

Hasham

"Catherina" wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I just wrote the C# Web Apps exam and passed! Next up is 70-320 which I'm
> writing on Friday to complete my MCAD certification.
>
> Catherina

DMP

Congrats Catherina
Can you send your study Note to help me clearing 70-315 on (E-Mail Removed)
with regards,
DMP

think you may require my id to send some important materials. you can mail
me
at (E-Mail Removed).

"Catherina" <Catherina @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all!
>
> I just wrote the C# Web Apps exam and passed! Next up is 70-320 which I'm
> writing on Friday to complete my MCAD certification.
>
> Catherina

Catherina

Hi,

I'll send you the materials that I used on Thursday, as I'll only be in the
office from then!

Good luck with the studying!

Catherina

"DMP" wrote:

> Congrats Catherina
> Can you send your study Note to help me clearing 70-315 on (E-Mail Removed)
> with regards,
> DMP
>
> think you may require my id to send some important materials. you can mail
> me
> at (E-Mail Removed).
>
> "Catherina" <Catherina @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi all!
> >
> > I just wrote the C# Web Apps exam and passed! Next up is 70-320 which I'm
> > writing on Friday to complete my MCAD certification.
> >
> > Catherina

Saritha

Hi all
i am planning to write 70-315 exam i want to some suggestions from the
completed 70-315, and i want u to send me some material that would be use for
that exam
thanking u
sarihta