Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Prepare fo 70-305

Prepare fo 70-305

Raj

Hi,

Will graduate next week from College.
No job!
Thought I would do certs in mean time.

Have read/studied Gunderloy and doing questions.
Following up with MSDN
Consistently scoring about 75% on www.wswexams.com

Anything else you people who have passed can
recommend. I do not want to get in there and NOT
pass. Can not afford that!

Regards,

Raj

Sudar

Hi Raj,

Before you take up the exam, make sure to see this offer
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

--
Sudar

MSA

Great Exam Prep. - Microsoft Skills Assessments are FREE.

These assessments are like mini certification tests. You
can take as many assessments as you need or want to and
there is no cost. You can find these Assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp.
If you need help, you can also find excellent free
detailed Q&A support for these assessments at
http://disnetinc.com/.

These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
they are current with today's technologies. Industry uses
these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
completing them successfully is in your best interest.
Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
are current. Don't wait until you are asked, stay ahead of
the curve. Do the necessary assessment now. At your
discretion, Microsoft records and password protects your
results, which are then available via the internet for
you to present to your colleagues and industry.