Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > mcad for newbie in sydney australia

mcad for newbie in sydney australia

dave

Hi
I'm doing programming in ASP and VB since last couple of years. I'm thinking to learn so thought to clear MCAD exams.
I have done Bachelor of engineering(Computer) and Master of Information Technlogoy (majoring software engineering) from reputed university.
I want to develop my carrer in web devlopment..in ASP.net and vb.net
I'm in sydney (Australia) so but dont any clue how to approach exams..
I still cant find to whom I should contact in Sydney (Australia) who can help me to adivse to proceed further..
I'm also looking for material..and some guideance about exams fees, its material, pre requisites, how much time it takes to prepare by ourselves..

Can any one help me
Thanx
dave

YouGo

Additional info you will find invaluable - FYI

What ever else you do, I encourage you to use Microsoft's
Press training material. After all this is their product,
who better to supply training material?

VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

Stay ahead of the curve. As Microsoft says
"The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
continued success."

These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
completing them successfully is in your best interest.
Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
are current. You can find these assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp

and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
at http://disnetinc.com/
You can also find useful links to Microsoft's information
at http://disnetinc.com/FAQ.htm.

Also Remember:
If it is neccessary to retake a certification exam you
can "Get a Free second shot" at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

You can view all Microsoft Certifications at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ifications.asp
From this location you will get the neccessary information
you need to plan and do your training.

You can view Microsoft Press books at
Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
http://www.ebay.com or any other auction site.

You can View New and Upcoming Exams at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...status/new.asp

You can find Simulations in MCP exams at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

You can find code samples at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/dow...amples/default.
aspx
http://gotdotnet.com/community/usersamples/

Good Luck

Davin Eastley

Hello,

My name is Davin Eastley. I am based in Tasmania, Australia. I am also
interested in MCAD Certification and am looking for information from someone
in Australia who can help. Also, I'm looking around for some good resources.
I'm reading one of Amit Kalani's prep guide books - (Exam 70-316). I thank
you for this. Feel free to e-mail me about this.

Regards,
Davin Eastley

news:14e801c5462f$3f35e0f0$(E-Mail Removed)...