Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > I need 70-229 Amit Kalani's training guide & an important message to share books

I need 70-229 Amit Kalani's training guide & an important message to share books

BOGABOGA

I helped many of you by providing a free copy of 70-320 and 70-315 but
no body has help me find 70-229 Designing and Implementing Databases
with Microsoft SQL Server™ 2000 Enterprise Edition by amit kalani,
can any one share it with me.

Thanks in anticipation

You can upload it to rapidshare.de, I found their service very good.

FEW MORE TITLE THAT I HAVE ARE AS FOLLOW, If any one need I can upload
them soon and post the url here, please don't send me email as I
already has a bad experience with that...

1. Application Architecture for .NET:
Designing Applications and Services

2. .NET security and cryptography
By Peter Thorsteinson and Arun Ganesh.

3. Microsoft ADO .NET Step by Step by Rebecca M. Riordan

4. Inside Microsoft SQL Server 2000 / Kalen Delaney

5. MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit:
Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with
Microsoft Visual C# .NET and the Microsoft .NET Framework

6. MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit:
Developing Web Applications with
Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET

ALREADY UPLOADED
================
7. MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-320):
Developing XML Web Services
and Server Components with Visual C# and Microsoft.NET
Framework by Amit Kalani (Paperback)

http://rapidshare.de/files/1240746/M...-320_.pdf.html

8. MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315):
Developing and Implementing Web
Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET
By Amit Kalani (Paperback)

http://rapidshare.de/files/102*3757/...lani.*pdf.html

HELP ME FIND AMIT KALANI's BOOK for 70-229 and I don't mind if some
one share some other books with me, as I like reading free books

Sudar

hey buddy,

What you are doing is legally wrong. It's totally a copyright
Infringement. Don't get into any legal problems.

--
Sudar

BOGABOGA

Thanks for correction Sudar, but are you sure about that, cant we share
these books with friends to study. I am not making any money out of it?

Saga

Hi,

Unfortnately, Sudar is right. If you read the cover page on the file
that you made available, it clearly states that you can't copy,
reproduce
or transmit the PDF file in any way or form. This eBook is given to
you by the book publisher when you purchase the book, but it is for
your own private use. If you wish to give the eBook away, then
you must include the printed book too.

What can be done is to summarize the book in your own words and
then sahre your summary. This is allot of work and hardly no one does
it, but it can be done. Or you can take MS' testing guidelines and build
on those, providing useful information that is contained in the books
that you read. Again, lot's of work. After you take the test, you can
recommend which parts of a book were useful to you and even summarize
them. You should make it clear that what helped you passed is not
necessarily the same thing that will help others pass, but it is a
helpful
orientation.

Best Regards
Saga

"BOGABOGA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Thanks for correction Sudar, but are you sure about that, cant we
> share
> these books with friends to study. I am not making any money out of
> it?

BOGABOGA

Both of you are right (Saga & Sudar)!!!!
I agree. It just that I wanted to help people but the way I selected
was obviously wrong and I know that now.
It will take some time to realize Pros-n-Cons of having/buying e-books,
as of time of starting this post I considered E-books same as Printed
Books that we usually share/borrow with/from friends. All-right I have
learned a lesson, for information sake I need to mention that I have
deleted any copies of these books that I had with me with out a proper
purchase, as well as any backups and any uploads that I can control. I
ask people who have downloaded these to do the same. But this do not
apply to DRM - Activated E-books as they need Adobe's Registration to
use them. Of course there permissions usually require a small payment;
they may have a mechanism to pay it forward to the author.
Sorry if I hurt some one by chance because of ignorance, it was an
accident. I am thank-ful to Sudar for opening my eyes and pointing out
this wrong act/ignorance.

BOGABOGA

APress - A Programmer's Introduction to C Sharp.pdf
Addison Wesley - .NET Web Services - Architecture and Implem.chm
Addison Wesley - .NET for Java Developers Migrating to C Sha.chm
Addison Wesley - Developing Applications with Visual Studio..pdf
Addison Wesley - Essential ADO.NET.chm
Addison Wesley - Essential ASP.NET with Examples in C Sharp.pdf
Addison Wesley - Programming in the .NET Environment.chm
Addison Wesley - Understanding .NET - A Tutorial and Analysi.chm
Apress - COM and .NET Interoperability.chm
Bruce Eckel - Thinking in C Sharp.pdf
C Sharp Console Applications.pdf
Deitel - C Sharp How to Program.pdf
Deitel - VB.NET How to Program.pdf
Hungry Minds - C Sharp COM+ Programming.pdf
Hungry Minds - C Sharp Your Visual Blueprint for Building .N.pdf
Introduction to Design Patterns in C Sharp.pdf
MS Press - Building Web Solutions With ASP.NET and ADO.NET.chm
MS Press - Coding Techniques for Visual Basic.Net.chm
MS Press - Designing Microsoft ASP.NET Applications.pdf
MS Press - Developing Windows Based Applications with Visual.chm
MS Press - Inside C Sharp.chm
MS Press - Inside Microsoft .NET IL Assembler.chm
MS Press - Inside Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003.chm
MS Press - OOP with Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsof.pdf
McGraw-Hill - Osborne - Visual C++ .NET Developers Guide.pdf
O'Reilly - .NET Framework Essentials.pdf
O'Reilly - CSharp Essentials.chm
O'Reilly - CSharp in a Nutshell.chm
O'Reilly - Mastering Visual Studio .NET.chm
O'Reilly - Programming Visual Basic .NET.pdf
Osborne - Advanced C Sharp programming.pdf
Peachpit Press - CSharp Web Development with ASP.NET - Visua.chm
Que - ASP.NET by Example.chm
Que - Special Edition Using Microsoft ASP.NET.chm
Sams - ASP.NET Data Web Controls Kick Start.chm
Sams - Teach Yourself ADO.NET in 21 Days.chm
Sams - Teach Yourself Visual Studio .NET 2003 in 21 Days.chm
Sybex - .NET Framework Solutions, In Search of the Lost Win3.pdf
Sybex - C Sharp Complete.chm
Sybex - C Sharp Network Programming.chm
Sybex - Mastering C Sharp Database Programming.chm
Sybex - Visual C Sharp .NET Programming.pdf
Syngress - C Sharp .NET Web Developers Guide.pdf
Syngress - C Sharp for JAVA Programmers.pdf
Syngress - VB.NET Developer's Guide.pdf
Wiley - Mastering Web Services Security.pdf
Wrox - Beginning Visual Basic .NET Database Programming.pdf
Wrox - Inside ASP.NET Web Matrix.pdf
Wrox - Professional ADO.NET Programming.pdf
Wrox - Professional ASP.NET.pdf
Syngress ASP.NET Web Developer's Guide
Sams - Teach Yourself Visual C++.NET in 24 Hours
Sams - Teach Yourself .NET Windows Forms in 21 Days
O'Reilly - C Sharp Essentials
MS Press - Programming Micrsofot .NET
MS Press - Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Step by Step (2003 Version)
MS Press - Applied Microsoft .NET Framework Programming
Hungry Minds - ASP.NET Database Programming Weekend Crash Course

BOGABOGA

Syngress ASP.NET Web Developer's Guide
Sams - Teach Yourself Visual C++.NET in 24 Hours
Sams - Teach Yourself .NET Windows Forms in 21 Days
O'Reilly - C Sharp Essentials
MS Press - Programming Micrsofot .NET
MS Press - Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Step by Step (2003 Version)
MS Press - Applied Microsoft .NET Framework Programming
Hungry Minds - ASP.NET Database Programming Weekend Crash Course
Syngress ASP.NET Web Developer's Guide.pdf
Sams - Visual C++.NET in 24 Hours.chm
Sams Teach Yourself .NET Windows Forms in 21 Days.chm
Programming Microsoft.Net.chm
Visual.C.plus.plus.NET.Step.by.Step.2003.CHM
MS Press - Applied Microsoft .NET Framework Programming.pdf
ASP.NET Database Programming Weekend Crash Course.pdf

BOGABOGA

Syngress ASP.NET Web Developer's Guide
Sams - Teach Yourself Visual C++.NET in 24 Hours
Sams - Teach Yourself .NET Windows Forms in 21 Days
O'Reilly - C Sharp Essentials
MS Press - Programming Micrsofot .NET
MS Press - Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Step by Step (2003 Version)
MS Press - Applied Microsoft .NET Framework Programming
Hungry Minds - ASP.NET Database Programming Weekend Crash Course
Syngress ASP.NET Web Developer's Guide.pdf
Sams - Visual C++.NET in 24 Hours.chm
Sams Teach Yourself .NET Windows Forms in 21 Days.chm
Programming Microsoft.Net.chm
Visual.C.plus.plus.NET.Step.by.Step.2003.CHM
MS Press - Applied Microsoft .NET Framework Programming.pdf
ASP.NET Database Programming Weekend Crash Course.pdf

Agus