Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Practise Questions

Practise Questions

Peter Robinson

I am trying to get ready for my first exam (70-306) using
the official Microsoft book. I found that the practise
exams supplied with the kit were impossible to do in the
time allowed. More than 50 questions in 50 minutes - I
got less than half way. What is the real exam like? How
much time and how many quetions?

I feel a little discouraged at the moment.

Peter

Joseph MCAD

April 8, 2005

Nobody can say the number of questions, but if you call the exam
provider typically they say the exam will take about 2 1/2 hours. Good luck!

Joseph MCAD

"Peter Robinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:19d401c53e4a$77db7420$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am trying to get ready for my first exam (70-306) using
> the official Microsoft book. I found that the practise
> exams supplied with the kit were impossible to do in the
> time allowed. More than 50 questions in 50 minutes - I
> got less than half way. What is the real exam like? How
> much time and how many quetions?
>
> I feel a little discouraged at the moment.
>
> Peter

Sudar

Hi Peter,

As Joseph said, it is against Microsoft's NDA to say about the number
of questions for the exams. But i can assure you one thing. You will
not get exam like 50 question / 50 minutes. Normaly you will have ample
time for the exam. There will be atleast 3 minutes for each questions.
And i have completed all my exams (completed three exams) in less than
half the stipulated time so far. So don't worry about the timings

--
Sudar

KeepTrying

You need to know - FYI

VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

As Microsoft says
"The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
continued success."

These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
completing them successfully is in your best interest.
Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
are current. You can find these assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp

and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
at http://disnetinc.com/

Remember, if it is neccessary to retake a certification
exam you can "Get a Free second shot" at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
http://www.ebay.com

Good Luck