Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Where do i begin or start revviewing in my MCP (Exam 70-229)

Where do i begin or start revviewing in my MCP (Exam 70-229)

MerwinPingul

Hi Folks,

I want to start my career to be a MCP certified later on if i pass this
level ill upgraded it to MCAD. But first can you help me how to start my
review on Exam 70-229, I dont were to start what book am i going to purchase
that can help me easier and what are the outline of review.

Thank
Merwin

Saga

People who have asked this question in this ng have been told
to start by reading the SQL Server Books Online. As this is
included with SQL Server you don't have to buy it, assuming
you already have SQL Server.

Good luck!
Saga

"MerwinPingul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Folks,
>
> I want to start my career to be a MCP certified later on if i pass
> this
> level ill upgraded it to MCAD. But first can you help me how to start
> my
> review on Exam 70-229, I dont were to start what book am i going to
> purchase
> that can help me easier and what are the outline of review.
>
> Thank
> Merwin

MerwinP

Thanks Saga,

Can you send me a link of some SQL Server Books online that can "REALLY"
help me tnx and more power.
Merwin

"Saga" wrote:

> People who have asked this question in this ng have been told
> to start by reading the SQL Server Books Online. As this is
> included with SQL Server you don't have to buy it, assuming
> you already have SQL Server.
>
> Good luck!
> Saga
>

> "MerwinPingul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > I want to start my career to be a MCP certified later on if i pass
> > this
> > level ill upgraded it to MCAD. But first can you help me how to start
> > my
> > review on Exam 70-229, I dont were to start what book am i going to
> > purchase
> > that can help me easier and what are the outline of review.
> >
> > Thank
> > Merwin

~Maheshkumar.R

Hello Merwin,

Here is the few site, which i referred for my preparation. I'm new bie and
working since September last year.
i hope this will help you a lot.

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2423
http://www.aspfree.com/c/b/MS-SQL-Server/
http://msdn.microsoft.com/sql/commun...d/default.aspx

reply if up find this is as good one,
Mahesh

http://spaces.msn.com/members/cyberiafreak

"MerwinP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks Saga,
>
> Can you send me a link of some SQL Server Books online that can "REALLY"
> help me tnx and more power.
> Merwin
>
> "Saga" wrote:
>

> > People who have asked this question in this ng have been told
> > to start by reading the SQL Server Books Online. As this is
> > included with SQL Server you don't have to buy it, assuming
> > you already have SQL Server.
> >
> > Good luck!
> > Saga
> >

> > "MerwinPingul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi Folks,
> > >
> > > I want to start my career to be a MCP certified later on if i pass
> > > this
> > > level ill upgraded it to MCAD. But first can you help me how to start
> > > my
> > > review on Exam 70-229, I dont were to start what book am i going to
> > > purchase
> > > that can help me easier and what are the outline of review.
> > >
> > > Thank
> > > Merwin

Saga

To get an idea of what books are available, go to Amazon.com,
select books and in the serach box type in 70-229 and click to
begin. WHen you look at the list of books, you can read other
people's opinions.

Good luck!
Saga

"MerwinP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks Saga,
>
> Can you send me a link of some SQL Server Books online that can
> "REALLY"
> help me tnx and more power.
> Merwin
>
> "Saga" wrote:
>

>> People who have asked this question in this ng have been told
>> to start by reading the SQL Server Books Online. As this is
>> included with SQL Server you don't have to buy it, assuming
>> you already have SQL Server.
>>
>> Good luck!
>> Saga
>>

>> "MerwinPingul" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi Folks,
>> >
>> > I want to start my career to be a MCP certified later on if i pass
>> > this
>> > level ill upgraded it to MCAD. But first can you help me how to
>> > start
>> > my
>> > review on Exam 70-229, I dont were to start what book am i going to
>> > purchase
>> > that can help me easier and what are the outline of review.
>> >
>> > Thank
>> > Merwin

GoodLuck

You need to know - FYI

VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

As Microsoft says
"The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
continued success."

These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
completing them successfully is in your best interest.
Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
are current. You can find these assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp

and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
at http://disnetinc.com/

Remember, if it is neccessary to retake a certification
exam you can "Get a Free second shot" at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

View all Microsoft Certifications at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ifications.asp
From this location you will get the neccessary information
you need to do your training.

You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
http://www.ebay.com

Good Luck

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Where do I start? What is an MCP or MCSA?? Little confused ridergroov MCSE 3 10-16-2006 03:30 AM
UK Only: Trying to start a career in Tech support with MCP, MCDST and A+ M Computer Support 4 07-03-2006 04:10 AM
Where to begin newIT Microsoft Certification 2 07-02-2004 06:01 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM

Advertisments