Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Come back in Computers

Come back in Computers

vikas

Hi Group!!
Greetings!!
I would like to do MCAD. Could someone suggest me where
to start plz.
Thx in adv.
Vikas

Gaurav

Vikas, to start with MCAD, u must write three MCP papers.
One in SQL Server 2000, then on .Net and then on XML Web
Services. Just contact any Prometric centres around to
get more details.

cdn

Vikas, It depends on your current skill set as to where you start.

AS you maybe aware you need 1 Windows or ASP Exam, 1 x Services Exam then 1
x Elective Exam the most common to take it SQL Server Design. I started with
SQL Server as I had worked with SQL for years, then went to ASP.NET as my
role was in web development, the services exam followed on from there.

Courses are very expensive so unless you are rich or being sponsored this is
not the best choice. Self Study Books can provide the basics but the method
that worked best for me was Practice Tests (www.selftestsoftware.com) and
product documentation such as the MSDN Libray.

Each to there own so you need to sample a few study methods and pick one
that that works best for you. Above all else the one thing you will need is
commitment and determinatin, it took me on average around 60 hours
preperation for each exam and I took one exam per month. Passed them all
first time.

Hope this helps
Good luck

Computers Enabled Inc - Cheap Notebook Computers KUTEATLBOI@gmail.com Computer Information 0 03-09-2006 04:42 AM
DataGrid Won't come back Tina ASP .Net 4 10-02-2005 10:20 PM
DataGrid Won't come back(2) Tina ASP .Net 1 09-30-2005 12:50 PM
Come One, Come All Jess Guim Digital Photography 0 12-02-2003 04:43 PM

Advertisments