Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Disconnect between Kalani 70-315 and Self Test Software 70-315?

Disconnect between Kalani 70-315 and Self Test Software 70-315?

bsarka@gmail.com

After 3 months of careful study using the Kalani big book I've begun to
practice with Self Test Software.
I find that there are *many* questions on the STSware exam that are not
covered in that book.
So I wonder - which is the better preparation for the actual exam?

cdn

I came to rely less on the books and more on selftestsoftware and product
documentation such as MSDN Library. The selftest exams are harder than the
real thing and provide a great framework for self study.

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> After 3 months of careful study using the Kalani big book I've begun to
> practice with Self Test Software.
> I find that there are *many* questions on the STSware exam that are not
> covered in that book.
> So I wonder - which is the better preparation for the actual exam?

bsarka@gmail.com

Good input, and I begin to think the same way.
For those with experience with both how does the MeasureUp practice
exam compare to SelfTestSoftware practice exam for accuracy and
preparation?