Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > how many questions and what is the pass % for 70-305

how many questions and what is the pass % for 70-305

asihan

how many questions to in 70-305 exam and what is the
passing score, please?

I am scheduled to take the exam tomorrow 10.00am. what do
you suggest.

thanks

Joseph MCAD

March 31, 2005

It is against the NDA by Microsoft to state the
number of questions on the exam. However, the passing
score is 700 for all MCP exams. I would suggest looking
over the exam objectives listed by Microsoft at:

microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-330.asp

and then check them off one by one. If you aren't 100%
sure about an item, I would look it up in your book. If
you are using the Microsoft Press book, then you can find
this list in the front of your book. It also lists where
in the book you can find where it is gone over. I would
make sure you know all of them except 3, if you wish.
Wish you luck and please post whether you pass!

Joseph MCAD

FYI-Geek101

VERY IMPORTANT:
Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

An excellent compliment to your training is to
use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp

and there is no cost.

If you need help, you can also get excellent free detailed
Q&A support for skills assessments at
http://disnetinc.com/

Why look for training and testing any where else?
Learn from the people who built the products, learn from
Microsoft.

I recommend the following microsoft press books for
training at

View all Microsoft Certifications at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...ifications.asp

FYI-Geek101