Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > FREE E - BOOK Available Now for Free MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET by Amit Kalani (Paperback)

FREE E - BOOK Available Now for Free MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET by Amit Kalani (Paperback)

BOGABOGA

MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and Implementing Web
Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET Avaiable in
electronic format for free... Limited Offer!

A comprehensive tutorial on how to develop Web applications with Visual
C# .NET and Visual Studio .NET. Start with this book if you are new to
the Microsoft .NET Framework or Visual Studio .NET.

Saga

Okaaay.. so where do we go to download it?
And of course, besides being limited, this offer is also legal, right?

Saga

"BOGABOGA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and Implementing Web
> Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET Avaiable in
> electronic format for free... Limited Offer!
>
> A comprehensive tutorial on how to develop Web applications with
> Visual
> C# .NET and Visual Studio .NET. Start with this book if you are new to
> the Microsoft .NET Framework or Visual Studio .NET.

raimond_wh

In addition to the assumed legality of the e-book -
It is readable by Microsoft Reader, right? - as in on my
PDA?

SM

Hi!
Please do tell details on how to get info on this.
Where to download.
Thanks for the inputs!

Shiela

"BOGABOGA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and Implementing Web
Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET Avaiable in
electronic format for free... Limited Offer!

A comprehensive tutorial on how to develop Web applications with Visual
C# .NET and Visual Studio .NET. Start with this book if you are new to
the Microsoft .NET Framework or Visual Studio .NET.

Peter Lukan

I'm also interested!

Where and how? DL? http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

By

FYI
A great place to compliment your training and to prepare
for certification testing is to use the free Microsoft
Skills Assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp
and its always free. You can also get free detailed
Q&A support for some of the assessments at
http://disnetinc.com/
Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
so completing them successfully is in your best interest.
StudentX

FYI Geek

A great place to compliment your training and to prepare
for certification testing is to use the free Microsoft
Skills Assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp
and its always free. You can also get free detailed
Q&A support for some of the assessments at
http://disnetinc.com/
Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
so completing them successfully is in your best interest.
FYI Geek

Susan

Where can I find it?

ravikulkarni1234@yahoo.com

plz send me E- book to mail.
thanks

BOGABOGA

OH GOD!!!
So many mails and so many questions, guys it's totally legal to
download this kind of PDF as some one already have paid for it you can
use it as long as you don't take any financial benefits from it, Its
like sharing your course book with friends any way correct me if I am
wrong any body who don't agree to above please stay away from it. I
came across this link it's not mine and not from some one I know, I
am taking benefits from it so I thought it might help others. Keep
visiting this blog for more and stop sending me any more mails, Last
night when I logged into my account I was shocked to see around 1043
mails. I got many mails asking for a link to download this so, I am
cutting the crap and going straight for it.

http://rapidshare.de/files/1023757/M...alani.pdf.html