Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-315: use Kalani's book, etc

70-315: use Kalani's book, etc

lucky

i just passed 70-315. 43 questions. 2 hours.

IMHO, the Kalani book is helpful for covering the right
broad areas. but the questions in his book are not quite
reflective of the questions on the test itself. the real
70-315 test questions are harder than the ones in kalani's
test exams. In addition, the test software on the CD in
the back of the book was not realistic either. (i swear
that one of its questions actually presented the wrong
answer too!)

Also beware: WSWExams and braindumps questions were NOT
particularly similar to the questions on my actual 70-315
exam either. (those two sites are probably not worth your
money. and that's saying something because those two sites
are cheap/free.)

IMHO, look elsewhere for sample test questions.

Best Regards and good luck!

David

Congratulations on passing the exam. Did you use
anything with the Kalani book that was useful in
preparing for the exam?

I am currently studying for that exam and I am using the
Kalani book and Selftest Software as preparation.

Thanks,
David