Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > EBOOK for 70-315 Amit Kalani

EBOOK for 70-315 Amit Kalani

bygandhi@gmail.com

Hi guys,

I am preparing for 70-315 test and have heard a lot about Amit kalani's
guide.

I have the Exam Cram version of 70-315 Amit Kalani and was reading some
place that other than exam cram the other book by Amit kalani for
70-315 test is really good.

If anybody can send me the ebook version upload it or email, I'd really
appreciate it.

Please help.

BG

linda

I wouldn't mind getting a copy myself. ((E-Mail Removed))

~Maheshkumar.R

i too need the same.please dont mind to send me a copy

Thnkz,
Mahesh

"linda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1e5601c52bf9$0b5f4050$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I wouldn't mind getting a copy myself. ((E-Mail Removed))

Raja

Folks,

Please email (E-Mail Removed) and ask for a free copy of the 316
e-book. Don't forget to mention the book title and the author name.

I'm sure the folks at Que Publishing would be extremely happy to know how
much demand there is for the 316 book !

"~Maheshkumar.R" wrote:

> i too need the same.please dont mind to send me a copy
> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thnkz,
> Mahesh
>
> "linda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:1e5601c52bf9$0b5f4050$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I wouldn't mind getting a copy myself. ((E-Mail Removed))

~Maheshkumar.R

So for i dont get any mails or ebooks from them. I wrote a mail the very
same day after this message, but no response so for.

My mail id is : (E-Mail Removed)

Maheshkr:R~

"Raja" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Folks,
>
> Please email (E-Mail Removed) and ask for a free copy of the 316
> e-book. Don't forget to mention the book title and the author name.
>
> I'm sure the folks at Que Publishing would be extremely happy to know how
> much demand there is for the 316 book !
>
> "~Maheshkumar.R" wrote:
>
> > i too need the same.please dont mind to send me a copy
> > (E-Mail Removed)
> >
> > Thnkz,
> > Mahesh
> >
> > "linda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:1e5601c52bf9$0b5f4050$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I wouldn't mind getting a copy myself. ((E-Mail Removed))

BOGABOGA

Can you send me Exam Cram version of 70-315 Amit Kalani

abcd

SIR ITS ILLEGAL TO SEND SUCH BOOKS,.....

"BOGABOGA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Can you send me Exam Cram version of 70-315 Amit Kalani

Ajay B.

Hi,

If you get this book, I would be interested in 305, 306
and 310 ebook. Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Ajay Bhatt.

David Farrell-Garcia

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> If anybody can send me the ebook version upload it or email, I'd
> really appreciate it.

To all who reqested free copies of the e-books: That would make you a
thief. I would hope that no company would hire you, as no one wants a
thief working for them. You PURCHASE these materials. Why shoud I
purchase my legal copy and then turn around and give it to somebody who
wants a free ride?

--
David Farrell-Garcia
Whidbey Island Software LLC

Posted with XanaNews 1.17.4.1

Victor Guillen

Yes you're right

I have spent every dollar in my own books, practice tests, subscriptions,
etc and sometimes, I had to shrink my budget and sacrifice some money and
why do I have to give copies of my electronic stuffs to others?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...