Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > HELP: Any Info on OFFLine Test/Exams for practice

HELP: Any Info on OFFLine Test/Exams for practice

SM

Hi All,

Good day!

I'm currently doing self-study and so far I want to assess my status.

Please info if there are websites offering Offline (download for free..pls!).. Exams

Since most of what i've encountered in the net says it's free but when i check there's some fee with it.

Money for my case is hard to come by and buying books is also taking its toll on my budget.

Hope anyone can HELP PLs.....

Thanks a bunch,

Shiela

Chas

Do not know any FREE sites out there, BUT the cheapest
I have found is www.wswexams.com

I've got to pinch those pennies too!!!

Good Luck

Joseph MCAD

March 14, 2005

You can get 100 free practice questions with the
Microsoft Press Training Kits. There is a Training Kit
for each exam number. The new redesigned kits come with
300 questions! These are complete books (usually about
630 pages) that will guide you through each exam
objective. These books are a tad pricy, however, but the
questions with them are EXCELLENT. I always like to buy
things made by Microsoft anyway. Microsoft also has FREE
assessments online at:

www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment

These assessments are not as good as the ones with the
book and the questions are not as clearly defined, but
there are a good value for people with a tight fisted
wallet like myself! There are assessments ranging
from SQL Server to VS .Net to Development Security and
MCSE tests. I hope this helps and have a great day!

Joseph MCAD

message news:6bc401c52599$8b8e9b10$(E-Mail Removed)...