Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Consolidated list of MCAD learning objectives linked to MDSN

Consolidated list of MCAD learning objectives linked to MDSN

Michael

All:

I took a vb.net MS certified course last year and the
instructor gave us a great link that had all the MCAD
learning objectives:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ex...305.asp#SKILLS

linked to the MSDN knowledge base. It was a goldmine, but
I've lost my gold!!

Does anybody know of this link? I've check
scottonwriting.net as I thought it was from his site, but
no luck.

Any help/feedback is GREATLY appreciated!

Regards,

Michael

Death from Above

http://www.codeclinic.com/certification.htm

Death from Above

news:582a01c52408$732bdd40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> All:
>
> I took a vb.net MS certified course last year and the
> instructor gave us a great link that had all the MCAD
> learning objectives:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ex...305.asp#SKILLS
>
> linked to the MSDN knowledge base. It was a goldmine, but
> I've lost my gold!!
>
> Does anybody know of this link? I've check
> scottonwriting.net as I thought it was from his site, but
> no luck.
>
> Any help/feedback is GREATLY appreciated!
>
> Regards,
>
> Michael

Michael

Thank you, sir! Many, many thanks!