Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Command of the English Language is very important to our professional success.

Command of the English Language is very important to our professional success.

To Whom It May Concern:

I have noticed an alarming increase in the declining use
of proper English in correspondence published to these
various NewsGroups. This decline is haveing a negative
impact on the quality of our NewsGroups. If this continues
I will discontinue using the NewsGroups and also request
Microsoft do something to weed out this type of
correspondence.

Dom

I have to disagree. You might consider a spelling course
before making such claims in future."haveing"...indeed!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

With all due respect I have to strongly disagree with your
letter, given it's lack of sympathy and understanding
towards other cultures and languages. Did it ever occur to
you that people whose first language is not english might
be interested in getting certified too?

They (we) are actually making an extra effort to
communicate in your language because sadly enough most
information comes in English.

I would encourage you to go to a forum where everyone is
speaking Yiddish and see how you go.

Kind Regards,
Yo.