Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Amit Kalani Books

Amit Kalani Books

Vikas

Hi

I am planning to give 70-315 and 70-316.
I have read a lot of posts stating that Amit Kalani's
books are good. The problem is that they are not available
here - the training guides. The Exam Cram books and
Microsoft ones are available.
Should I

1. Use the Microsoft books and then go through the Exam
Crams for review?
2. Should I order Amit Kalani's books from Amazon or some
other online bookstore?
3. Or should I use some other book?

Thanks in Advance
Vikas

abcd

not here means where exactky....???

Vikas wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am planning to give 70-315 and 70-316.
> I have read a lot of posts stating that Amit Kalani's
> books are good. The problem is that they are not available
> here - the training guides. The Exam Cram books and
> Microsoft ones are available.
> Should I
>
> 1. Use the Microsoft books and then go through the Exam
> Crams for review?
> 2. Should I order Amit Kalani's books from Amazon or some
> other online bookstore?
> 3. Or should I use some other book?
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Vikas

abcd

BTW

Amit Kalani books are the best one...some Microsoft books are also good like
70-300 book...awesome book...

Vikas wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am planning to give 70-315 and 70-316.
> I have read a lot of posts stating that Amit Kalani's
> books are good. The problem is that they are not available
> here - the training guides. The Exam Cram books and
> Microsoft ones are available.
> Should I
>
> 1. Use the Microsoft books and then go through the Exam
> Crams for review?
> 2. Should I order Amit Kalani's books from Amazon or some
> other online bookstore?
> 3. Or should I use some other book?
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Vikas

I mean in Bombay (India).
I am specifically looking out for
70-315 and 70-316 Training Guides.
Are there any ebooks of the same.

Thanks
Vikas

microsoft@disnetinc.com

Microsft always promotes you train in their most current
version of software. For .NET that is version 2005.

Additional very inportant information:

Microsoft Skills Assessments are very important to
Certified Professionals

Organizations now require certified professionals take
these assessments to verify their currency with today's
technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
Information is especially useful for certified
professionals who require basic support that mitigates
urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether YOU are a
Microsoft Certified Professional or just getting
started, this assessments are for you.

Microsoft Skills Assessment Address:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp
Microsoft Evaluation Address:
http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

Microsoft Administrator

Amit Kalani books for MCTS 70-536 Waheed MCTS 1 08-15-2008 12:42 PM
I need 70-229 Amit Kalani's training guide & an important message to share books BOGABOGA MCAD 8 03-13-2006 10:02 AM
Books by Amit Kalani Gaurav MCAD 4 08-08-2005 11:31 PM
Recommended books for the SQL test? Amit Kalani doesnt seem too have one. Eric MCAD 4 04-10-2004 02:13 AM
anybody has 315 books(Que) written by amit kalani? it_farmer@yahoo.com MCAD 4 12-11-2003 03:52 PM

Advertisments