Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > .NET 2.0 Whidbey

.NET 2.0 Whidbey

Whidbey user

I am interested in the MCAD cert, but we have been
using .NET 2.0 for a while now. I know it hasn't been
released yet. Is MS going to update the test to reflect
the changes in .NET 2.0?

microsoft@disnetinc.com

Microsoft always supports older versions for two or three
years, at least. I have been using Whidbey and find the
additional features to great to ignore. As an
IT Consulting Developer who works in many different
arenas, I have to work with almost every version, but I
still prefer Whidbey.

Also thought you should know.

It never ends! Very important additional information, you
will find useful:

Microsoft Skills Assessments are very important to
Certified Professionals

Organizations are now requesting certified professionals
take these assessments to verify their currency with
today's technology. Microsoft Skills Assessment Support
Information (SASI) is especially useful for certified
professionals who require basic support that mitigates
urgent assessment needs quickly. Whether you are a
Microsoft Certified Professional or just getting
started, this free SASI information is for you.

Microsoft Skills Assessment Address:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp
Microsoft Evaluation Address:
http://disnetinc.com/Microsoft_Evaluation.htm

Microsoft Administrator

Is it worth getting certified with Whidbey around the corner? orekinbck@yahoo.com.au MCSE 10 07-19-2005 03:56 PM
When will Whidbey be released? Hayato Iriumi ASP .Net 11 04-06-2004 09:29 PM
whidbey Bert Sachs MCSD 1 02-09-2004 02:40 PM
Whidbey 2004 or 2005 MacKenzie Mickelsen ASP .Net 2 01-12-2004 12:55 PM
Cert whidbey, Yukon Franck MCSD 12 11-27-2003 04:49 PM

Advertisments