Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 3rd MCAD exam - conclusion

Passed 3rd MCAD exam - conclusion

Francis

Hi,

I just passed the 3rd exam for MCAD. Here's my report:

- Nov 2004: passed 70-305 with 848,
prepared with Mike Gunderloys book (QUE)
This book is great: full coverage (as I can judge),
precise and clear explanations.

- Two days ago: passed 70-306 with 850,
prepared with MS Press Original Training (in German)
This resource prepared me well. IMHO, it is just a bit
too verbose, but it's good stuff.

- Today: passed 70-310 with 820,
prepared with Kenneth Linds book (Osborne)
This book is astonishing bad. During preparation
I repeatedly felt it "too easy" and today's exam
committed this: there were so many things asked,
that the book did not mention at all!
But, I did not know that much about these exam's
topics and passed using the book after one and a
half day preparation. So, it can't be that bad.
Before the exam, i attended the test exam of the
book-CD and failed with a score of just 550!

HTH,
Francis

sreejatha

Hi,

How many papers we need to write to take MCAD.
I am confused in reading this from the site,

"If you use Exam 70-305 or 70-315 to satisfy the core
exam requirement, you may use either Exam 70-306 or 70-
316 as an elective.

If you use Exam 70-306 or 70-316 to satisfy the core exam
requirement, you may use either Exam 70-305 or 70-315 as
an elective."

Is 70-305, 70-306,and 70-310 will make a path.

Please Advice.
Thank You,
Sree

Emanuel Ceciu [MCT]

Yes. If you pass those exams you will get MCAD.
You can check more here:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...quirements.asp

--
Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT

news:60f701c524dd$320c0cb0$(E-Mail Removed)...