Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Passed 70-305!

Passed 70-305!

Mandy

Hi All,

Passed 70-305 this morning! Yeah!!!
Thanks for all info from this newsgroup.

I used Gunderloy book, Msdn reference and
www.wswexams.com practice tests.

I am a senior in CS. Took a class last semester
in .NET, And doing a project in VB.NET this semester.
No real world experience yet!

There were 43 questions, time: 1 hour 45 minutes.
Not to hard. scored 784.

Good Luck,

Mandy

charus

Congratulation
I wanna appear for the same exam in near future.can you please sugges
me firstly is mS press enough.Also can u please share ur practis
papers with me.

Regards
Charu

Mandy wrote:
> *Hi All,
>
> Passed 70-305 this morning! Yeah!!!
> Thanks for all info from this newsgroup.
>
> I used Gunderloy book, Msdn reference and
> www.wswexams.com practice tests.
>
> I am a senior in CS. Took a class last semester
> in .NET, And doing a project in VB.NET this semester.
> No real world experience yet!
>
> There were 43 questions, time: 1 hour 45 minutes.
> Not to hard. scored 784.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Mandy

-
charu

meldotnet

:eek i donno if it is enough ..but i sure hope so coz thats all i have
too..

How to share the stuff with u u havent supplied any contact info..not
even an email address...

I don think u can upload the stuff here

--
meldotnet